Tarantino's


Spending nearly three hours on two wheels at a national landmark was a cool way to kill two birds with one stone. Not only did I get some exercise, I also worked up an appetite. I had a taste for seafood, with several restaurants available for my patronage. As fate would have it, Tarantino's was my eatery of choice on Monday afternoon.

I ordered a plate of penne chicken breast Contadina (marinated chicken breast, olive oil, sun-dried tomato, fresh basil and garlic), a cup of New England clam chowder, and a glass of lemonade. I had a great view of the "Bushman" preying on unsuspecting tourists from my table at the window overlooking the pier. (I managed not to fall for his act ... but I don't see how he pulls it off in the first place, since his "shrubbery" sticks out amongst the water and concrete.) Observing this spectacle was an interesting way to pass the time while I enjoyed my lunch.