Lesbian Chic

Drizzling weather prompted me to return to the hostel. I saw it as an opportunity to start packing for my flight back home as well as get a decent night's rest before heading to the airport on Sunday morning. However, a pair of hostelmates from Ireland had other plans in mind.

I was sleeping when a loud noise woke me up. It was a squeak, and I didn't think much of it until I heard the sound again. I thought it may have been a mouse, and considered getting up to turn the light on and see where this disturbance was coming from ... but my instinct told me to stay in bed. It turned out to be the right decision, for I soon figured out what was going on.

This made for an awkward situation, for I didn't want to be an audience to their lovemaking. Seeing two people do the "horizontal mambo" on screen is one thing; laying less than five feet away from a horny couple is something different. As far as I was concerned, they couldn't finish quickly enough ... and when it was over, I prayed I'd never be subjected to such a crass display of exhibitionism again.